Friday 29 November 2013

New Favorite things for Winter

Winter is officially here and its cold! Today I thought I'd share with you some bits and pieces I've picked up during the last few weeks that I've been wearing constantly. Tartan has been massive this season  and its all over the high street and catwalks so naturally its been creeping into my wardrobe...
I bought a cardigan from primark with a similar print to the dreamy Stella McCartney ones but in black. It's really warm and can been dressed up or down which is essential for a good winter cardigan. I also noticed I've been buying a lot of same colours recently, with my wardrobe slowly becoming a mass of grey. black, olive green and burgundy. Primark are also doing these great beanies for only £2! so I picked up three colours black khaki and grey to add to my winter staples. 

I try to find good bargains when I shopping and love sharing these. I love the chanel nail polishes but I cant afford to splash out £16 everytime a colour I like comes out. I really like Chanel's green polish  601 "mysterious"  but when browsing in my local drugstore I bought a new winter polish Revlon Colourstay in 225 Jungle, beautiful deep green for £7.99 almost exactly the same shade as the Chanel one. 
Whist on the hunt for a good winter handbag/tardis to chuck my stuff in, I came across this amazing burgundy beauty from Dune reduced from £70 to £34.  It's really soft and has handles and a long strap.The gold hardware on the zips and buckles also make it look a lot more expensive than it really is. 
Layers are the easiest way to keep warm so I picked up this red check shirt which could be worn on its own or maybe under a jumper for a cool collar pop. This jumper from George cost me a £1 basically because I won a tenner on a pound scratchcard and bought this olive woven jumper. I really like the faux fur shoulder detail and it has big brown buttons on the back. Finally to add to my growing tartan collection I got these vintage wool scarves from Urban Outfitters which look really nice with plain t shirts.


Revlon Colorstay Polish in 225 Jungle £7.99


Dune Burgundy Bag £34 (sale) TK Maxx


Beanies Primark £2 each


Check Wool Cardigan Primark £14


Red check shirt New Look £18


Faux Fur Shoulder Jumper George@Asda £10


Vintage Tartan Scarves Urban Oufitters £14 each


I hope you like a few of things I've picked up recently, what have you been buying?

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment