Sunday 2 February 2014

End of January wishlist

Hey guys! We've already reached the end of January it's gone so quick. I'm definitely fed up of this never ending rain, it's so hard to try and look nice when the rain and  wind ruin your hair and your bundled up in a giant duvet, hat, scarf etc. Here is a few things I've got my eye on for when the weather finally gets better. I've got a feeling this beautiful Topshop tote is going to be my SS14 bag, so simple and chic. I really like this peep toe boots as well they'll make good transitional shoes to when it starts to warm up again especially if teamed with a nice bright polish. I need to get new jeans, my old ones are starting to fall apart but I don't like to spend lots on them so hopefully I can find a cheaper pair of boyfriend jeans when I get paid. The checked shirt and cami are just good basics as you can guess I really like grey at the moment.
Finally look at this stunner of a fedora. Swoon!




Bag -Topshop £36, Shirt - River Island £30, Cami Top -River Island £12, Peep Toe Boots - Topshop £72, Boyfriend Jeans - River Island £40, Fedora - River Island £22

Have you had enough of the cold weather? What are you planning to buy for SS14?

No comments:

Post a Comment